Power Balance Technology on Beam Pumps
When oil or gas is being produced the reservoir pressure reduces. At a certain point in time it can happen that the pressure in the reservoir becomes too low for production and artificial lift can be required. This 5-day course covers the artificial-lift methods and technologies fall into two groups, those that use pumps and those that use gas. It provides information and concentrate on the proper selection, operation and maintenance of subsurface pumps so the best economical life can be obtained.
To enhance the participants’ knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to understand the artificial-lift methods and technologies specially the proper selection, operation and maintenance of subsurface pumps so the best economical life can be obtained .
By the end of this course, participant will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of fluid properties.
- Evaluate well productivity.
- Understand the concept of artificial lift.
- Understand sucker rod systems.
- Fundamentals Fluid Properties.
- Well Productivity.
- Productivity Index.
- Vogel IPR / System Graph.
- Introduction to Artificial Lift.
- Artificial lift concept.
- Popular artificial lift methods.
- Artificial lift types.
- Applications & limitations.
- Sucker rod systems.
- Subsurface pump components.
- Rod string.
- Tubing anchors.
- Pumping units.
- Prime mover.
- Sucker rod problems.
Who Can Benefit